Reason why to buy a guitar from Power Alley
1. Power Alley sets the guitar up for you! (Read about guitar setups HERE)
Many stores DO NOT setup the guitar for you. They just ship you a guitar in the box and let you deal with a guitar that is NOT ready to play!
Paul Knapik our expert luthier is one of the best in New York state with over 30 years experience setting up guitars!
2. Power Alley includes shipping in the price for the lower 48 states!
Canada and Mexico shipments are only $18.99 more!
3. Power Alley has a HUGE stock to draw from in multiple distribution warehouses!
4. Power Alley is a real store that is been in business for over 15 years!
5. Power Alley has a friendly, knowledgeable staff to help you!
6. Power Alley will properly pack your guitar so it arrives safely! We have more experience at packing guitars than most of the guitar stores/sites out there!
6. Power Alley will take care of the guitar if there are any problems with UPS/Fedex.
7. Power Alley gives you ALL these advantages and still offers the lowest price!
Experience the POWER ALLEY difference! MORE POWER UP YOUR MUSIC!
What is a guitar setup?
The basics of guitar setup include neck and intonation adjustments. Paul will set the neck action as low as possible before buzzing occurs. This makes the guitar easier to play and enjoy. Paul adds some lock tight to the guitar nut. He will also further prep the neck if it is needed. It is like giving your car the ultimate tune up before the first time you drive it!
What does Paul say about his guitar setup?
Since we have received hundreds of compliments on the setups I asked Paul: what do you do special when you set up a guitar?
His response: "I setup the guitar just like I would set up my own guitar and then take it right to a gig"
What have some customers said about Paul's setups?
"It made it all the way to Japan IN TUNE! Amazing! The guitar looks and plays great!"
"I have always been a little hesitant about buying guitars on line. I was referred to Power Alley from a friend. I am really glad he did! The action on the guitar is nice and low, just like a prefer it."
"Compliments to your set up guy. I have purchased many guitars on line that I was not happy with. I will be purchasing my guitars from you in the future" (this customer has purchased 3 more guitars since this compliment)
Expert luthier setups included with every purchase. Another reason that makes POWER ALLEY a better place to buy a guitar!
Guitar and Bass Guitar Lines we sell:
Yes, We do club, government, school, and institution bids!
Call toll free: 800-788-9552 for orders/prices.
Buy with confidence from a 15+ year old, real music store! Read About us here.
Alvarez, American DJ, American Audio, Audio Technica, ART, Basson Sound, Chauvet, Crate, Crest, Crown, Denon, DBX, Elation, ESP Guitars, EV, Gator, Gemini, Global Truss, Gretsch Guitars, Guild, Horizon cables, Hosa, Hughes and Kettner, Jackson, JBL, Klark Teknik, Kustom, Mapex, Martin, MBT, Midas, Numark, Omnisistem, Pearl, Phonic, QSC, Randall, Samick, Schecter, Sonor, SoundCraft, Soundtech, Switch, SWR, Telex, Traynor, Vocopro, Walden, Yamaha, Yorkville.